Saturday, February 20, 2016

Bonds Says God Knows He's A Hall-of-Famer

Sure glad God knows he's a Hall-of-Famer.
Really, Barry? I'm sure Spring Training sportswriters peppered you with questions about your continued Cooperstown snubbing, but you really need to go the "no comment" route at this point because you just sound ridiculous. I don't consider myself a religious person, but I would think those who do are probably pretty offended by your most recent remark. I'm sure God is keeping track of your baseball "problem" since its importance in the world is so great.

Seriously, every time Barry whines about not making the Hall of Fame, I get pissed off. You made your bed, and you will be lying in it forever, Barry. No Hall of Fame for you. I'm sure this year's Cooperstown voting chapped his hide pretty raw, as his virtual boyhood baseball twin, Ken Griffey, Jr. flew right in. But everybody understands that Griffey's outstanding career was syringe-free. Well, everybody but Barry gets it. My guess is that Barry really has convinced himself that he only used flaxseed oil and never did anything wrong. Just like O.J. believed he didn't kill Nicole and Ron. Superstar athletes and entertainers are different from the rest of, it's a known fact!


BFFs Barry & Alex talk the finer "points"
Okay, just needed to get that off my chest. Best of luck to Barry teaching the Miami Marlins how to hit this season. Hope he and Don Mattingly have a wonderful time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment